Lost Registration Code....

Post any queries/problems regarding registration of AWC here. Do NOT post registration details in your post: if I need that information from you I will reply to you by email so you can send it privately.

Lost Registration Code....

Postby FuzzyMpb » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Hiya i seem to have misplaced my reg code. my paypal account no longer exists, but the email address is should be the same as the one listed here under my user name. Can you please resend me the code? Thanks!
FuzzyMpb

Re: Lost Registration Code....

Postby SteveM_Admin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. My support forum has been under a sustained Spam attack and wading through the dross to get to the valid stuff is proving problematic.

I've now resent your licence notification.
Regards

Steve Murphy
SteveM_Admin
Site Admin

Postby mario » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

SteveM_Admin wrote:My support forum has been under a sustained Spam attack and wading through the dross to get to the valid stuff is proving problematic.

Hi Steve,
when you eliminated all the spam (and maybe implemented a working antispam solution), would it be possible to find some time to check those posts which were written for a long time by me but beeing unanswered yet?
would be nice,
cheers,
mario
Made Guy

Postby Gardar » Fri May 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Updated my laptop and did not save the registration code... What is the process for getting a new one?
Skalt Madr Runir Rista, Nema Rada Vel Kunni
Gardar

Return to Registration Issues