Didn't received registration code

Post any queries/problems regarding registration of AWC here. Do NOT post registration details in your post: if I need that information from you I will reply to you by email so you can send it privately.

Didn't received registration code

Postby erpthree » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Steve:
I love your software. I purchased the registration via PayPal on Monday using the registration name Russell Primm but still haven't received an email with the code. Can you help?

Many thanks,
Russell
erpthree

Re: Didn't received registration code

Postby SteveM_Admin » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Russell,

Glad to hear you like AWC.

I can confirm that I did receive your payment 15 November 2010 at 20:56 and sent your registration code through at 20:57 so you should have received it by now. Unfortunately I find that around 5 percent of emails don't arrive for some reason. This appears to be a common failure rate for everyone.

I'll send you a copy of the original email now. If you still haven't got it within and hour or two, let me know and I'll try using a different mail account.
Regards

Steve Murphy
SteveM_Admin
Site Admin

Postby erpthree » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Sorry Steve but I never received either email. Could I bother you for another try? I miss my wallpaper changing!

Best

Russell Primm
erp@ix.netcom.com
erpthree

Postby SteveM_Admin » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Two more attempts on their way :shock:

If these don't reach you I'll try directly through PayPal . We might have to start a resolution centre dispute so I can use the PayPal internal messaging system, but at least that should sort things out.
Regards

Steve Murphy
SteveM_Admin
Site Admin

Return to Registration Issues