Have not received registration code, paid Thursday morning

Post any queries/problems regarding registration of AWC here. Do NOT post registration details in your post: if I need that information from you I will reply to you by email so you can send it privately.

Have not received registration code, paid Thursday morning

Postby dbookbinder » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:29 am

Hi. Its been more than a day and a half since I sent in my PayPal payment, and I have yet to receive my registration code. Please send it either to davidofma@davidbookbinder.com or to my PayPal e-mail, phototransformations@verizon.net (or both, in case Verizon Yahoo is snagging your e-mails before they can get to me). I've checked my spam folders and it's definitely not there.

Here's the PayPal transaction date, time, and ID:

Jul 22, 2010 06:47:38 PDT
Transaction ID: 0U765774AS318632C

Thanks,
- David
David J. Bookbinder
dbookbinder

Re: Have not received registration code, paid Thursday morning

Postby SteveM_Admin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi David,

My automated registration system emailed your reg code to you July 22 at 18:01. Your probably right about Verizon snagging it as Spam :roll: .

I'll forward a copy of the original to both the accounts you suggested and will use a different account at my end too. If you don't receive it by tomorrow just let me know and we;ll figure out a way to get it to you somehow.
Regards

Steve Murphy
SteveM_Admin
Site Admin

Re: Have not received registration code, paid Thursday morning

Postby dbookbinder » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Thanks. The registration codes just arrived, to both e-mail addresses. Strange that both were able to get through now, but not when you originally sent them.
dbookbinder

Return to Registration Issues