Two requests

Post any requests for changes to the way AWC works here.

Moderator: SteveM_Admin

Two requests

Postby BMoshier » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi Steve,

Two thoughts / requests:

1) For multiple monitors: Presently, when the images change they all change to different images. My suggestion is an option to allow the images to rotate through the monitors and as one drops off AWC adds one new image per cycle. This way each image has a chance to display on each monitor before it disappears. I guess I should say enabled monitor, as I saw the request to allow a monitor to be blank. While I didn't read the thread, I suspect the way to do this would be to have a way to enable / disable each monitor. You could end up having a properties tab / page for each monitor -- just a thought.

2) I like to display Adult and non-Adult images on my desktop and honestly need a quick way to switch between the two groups. Presently, when I'm showing my adult desktop and someone either shows up at home OR a support person dials into my system, I need to disable AWC. The really embarrassing moment comes when my system restarts for whatever reason, AWC restarts, and comes back up showing my adult desktops. I'd appreciate help in this area, please.

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!!

Bert.
BMoshier
Inner circle

Re: Two requests

Postby BMoshier » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Just wanting to say I still would love to see these two additions to AWC.

Plus I'd like to add a third request:

3) When AWC starts up it automatically goes to the NEXT images to display. I'd appreciate an option to allow AWC to NOT automatically go to the next images but to stay on the current images. As for timer and pause / continue settings:

A) Restore the pause / continue status and the timer
B) Start the timer fresh and put pause / continue on continue

I vote for A over B. I'd prefer you restore the pause / continue state and the timer. Why? Because when I find photos I like I pause and just because I or Microsoft reboot doesn't mean I want to change the desktop.

Thanks for developing and supporting AWC!

Bert.
BMoshier
Inner circle

Postby mario » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:12 pm

BMoshier wrote:Plus I'd like to add a third request:

I'd appreciate an option to allow AWC to NOT automatically go to the next images but to stay on the current images. As for timer and pause / continue

i like that and really, i miss that feature you are writing about.
mario
Made Guy

Postby BMoshier » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 am

Hey,

I was just checking in to find out if my three requests from long ago have a chance and to say I would still love to have them, please.

Bert.
BMoshier
Inner circle

Return to Change Requests